Komo phonology features the following:
- 7 vowels with ATR harmony,
- Labio-velar consonants,
- Bilabial, alveolar and alveo-palatal implosives,
- Prenasalization of voiced, egressive obstruents,
- High, low and rising tones that can carry lexical or grammatical content,
- Nasals can carry high or low tone,
- CV and NCV syllables.
For a description of Komo morphophonology, non-tonal phenomena, download A morphophonology of Komo: Non-tonal phenomena here.
Tone in Komo by John Paul Thomas appeared in the 1992 SIL-UND Workpapers. It will appear online here. A print copy is available at the GIAL Library, https://www.gial.edu/library.