kepilnamanpermission slip, certificate, permit, guaranteeIşe girjek bolsaň, ýaşaýan ýeriňden kepilnama almaly.If you want a job you need to get a residence permit for the place where you live.This is the old Soviet 'propiska' system - if you want to move to a prestigious place such as Ashgabat you need a residence permit (propiska in Russian) to do so. These used to be obtained by buying a flat in the city but that loophole has since been closed, so it is now very hard to move around.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.